Admission and Event Rules
Admission to the OC Greek Festival
- $3 Admission
- Free Admission for Seniors (65+), Children 12 and under and all Military, Police, and Fire Personel (with ID)
Rules at the Festival
- All persons, purses, backpacks, bags, etc. are subject to inspection.
- No dogs or pets of any kind on the festival grounds except for guide dogs
- No bikes allowed in festival grounds. Please provide your own lock and store your bike off of festival property. The OC Greek Festival and St. John’s Church is not responsible for stolen bikes.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought into the festival